'Blogging My Shots' has moved to Dini Blogs under the label 'Fotoblog'.
http://diniblogs.blogspot.com.
You will be redirected in 3 seconds.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


.::Blogging My Shots::.

.::Blogging My Shots::.

Sunday, September 24, 2006, @ 07:39

Phoenix Clouds

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Location: Kampung Glam, Singapore
Date: July 29, 2006
Camera: Nikon CP5700
Note: To me, the clouds looked like phoenix in the sky... or was i just imagining?


« PreviousNext »

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Love the skies...
The lining of the cloud especially.
Malaysia is flooded with dirty and hazardous air for all i care. Can't even take a pic. I can't see a thing that's why.
Just passing through.

10/02/2006 10:12:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home




.:: All photos are copyrighted to Dini ::.